An Unfortunate Text OR What Not to Text Your Dad

Matt and I went to the grocery store this evening to stock up on a few essentials.  As we were on our way, I sent my dad the following text:

"Can u think of any sweet treat thongs u might want?"

Clearly I meant to say things.  THINGS!!!  Not thongs.  Alas, by the time I realized my mistake it was too late.

So I must conclude that this was destined to happen for your reading pleasure.  So laugh to your heart's content, because I sure as heck did.


.....Also, I tripped and fell on my way into a nice salon this afternoon and slammed into a door in Macy's (both whilst hurriedly trying to get to said salon).  Today I am clearly not on top of my game.  Unless it's the epic fail game...which I am clearly winning.

Comments

Jennifer Williams said…
Maybe it's God's way of telling you to slow down & smell the roses. :)

Popular Posts