Disappointment, But Now Mine.

I'm going to keep this short.

I'm so disappointed in people.  In the past 6 (almost 7) weeks, the rubber has really hit the road.  And I'm saddened and disappointed in what I have seen by so many people that I have called "friend".

Don't get me wrong, there has been a lot of positive.  We have been blessed with extremely loving and supportive families and a handful of true companions.

But wow.  It would appear that I have lost many friends.  That's something you really don't want to have to lose ever, but especially not after losing your job and your home.

I don't feel like I deserve the treatment I am receiving.  Ignored emails.  Ignored messages.  Ignored texts.  Rude responses.  Or just a total lack of effort.

Really.  What did I do?

Comments

Popular Posts