Matt, Harry......Harry, Matt

Matt wasn't a big reader.  He just didn't love reading.  Which is not a big deal or anything.  But then I finally convinced Matt he needed to read these books:

source

That's right.  Harry Potter.  Matt loves the movies.  This is a very good thing, because I lurrrrve me some Harry Potter.

Matt has been completely immersed in these books for weeks now, and tonight he is going to finish them once and for all.  He is finally about to experience the "NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE?!" feeling that comes after being so involved in an enormously epic tale.  If his experience is anything like mine, he'll probably mope around for a few weeks little while.  Because it's OVER.  There's not another one.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the final theatrical installment of the franchise this summer.  Because if you didn't know?  We're big, huge, nerdy Harry Potter fans.

Also, I'm hoping to convince Matt that we HAVE to go to the HP theme park and get us some butterbeer in the not so distant future.

Comments

RisaPerk said…
This makes me very happy. I actually remember Matt making fun of me for reading Harry Potter the very first summer we worked together. Congratulations Matt!
Reba said…
Well hello! I didn't realize you got a new blog. How are you? (I could read your posts but I'd rather hear it from you!) If you're looking for a sub position, I know there's plenty here in Austin and surrounding areas. :) Not sure about teachers, though, since they just fired half of them... :)

I should've prefaced my latest blog post with the caveat that it was just my opinion. And really I should do some research to find out if it's true. But I kinda think it is. Even if you use hand sanitizer 30x/day, just make sure it's from Bath and Body Works so your hands smell good! :) ha ha

Popular Posts