Cover Stealer

This past week, Matt has become quite the cover stealer in his sleep.  Several times I have woken up cold due to being completely uncovered.

Last night, though, I woke up because Matt was tucking me in.  See, he woke up at one point and realized a few things: 1) All the covers were falling off his side of the bed.  2) I was right up against him.  3) I am the most beautiful wife in the world.

Haha.  Okay.  So maybe it was just the first two things.  But anyway.

He figured I must be cold if I was on his side of the bed, all up in his bidness.  So what did he do?  My sweet, sleepy husband sat up and began to put the sheet and blanket back over me, gently tucking me in.

Just one of the many reasons I love him.

Comments

Jennifer Williams said…
Awww, that's so sweet! :)

Popular Posts