Wanderlust

While we're on the topic of things that I've done that I can no longer afford but really want to do again...I miss Paris.  Four years ago today I was at the Louvre in Paris, quickly falling under the spell of France and the City of Light.  (or Love.  Whatever floats your boat.)

How I wish that I could return again soon, and this time with Matt!  He would love it.

Some of the places I wish I could revisit:

I was completely fascinated by this sculpture.  The expression on his face is so intense.


From one end of the Louvre you can see the other end and the Eiffel Tower.  It's really quite striking in person.


We stumbled upon this small wine museum in a random alleyway.


Sacre Coeur.  Great view of the city.


Moulin Rouge.  We never went inside but you have to at least see it.


I believe this was not too far from the Eiffel Tower.


Tour Eiffel

Comments

Popular Posts