The Changing Tides

It's been a while since I've posted last. Probably because life has kicked into high gear and some things I have just not been sure how to handle. And I most certainly didn't feel like blogging about them. But then I wasn't much in the mood to talk about anything else, either.

So here I sit, ready to enter the blogging world yet again.

Life has just been ridiculous lately. And I mean ridiculous.

And not even necessarily in the bad way (not all the time, at least), just in the...ridiculous way. In fact, things are much better today than they were when I last posted.

You see that little countdown ticker thing up at the top of my blog? You see how it says "1 month to go!"?! I get to marry the love of my life in exactly ONE MONTH! How the heck did we reach this point already? I mean, it feels like we have been engaged FOREVER and like it has taken such a long time to get here, but at the same time it feels like it has just flown by.

My life is very scheduled up until the wedding. I have a lot to do and to take care of before the wedding. Every weekend is pretty much booked solid. Maybe even overbooked. And during the weeks, well, I work.

I am so ready to marry Matt! Forgive the excessive gushing. I am just so pumped, and it's hard to think of much else!

Comments

Popular Posts