Dancing Yogas!

I feel rather accomplished today. It was a pretty productive day at work - I am revamping the lesson plans for our OE program, and I feel like it is coming along very nicely.

After work, I came home and had a 45 minute dance party with my good friends Jason Derulo, Jay Sean, Black Eyed Peas, and Cobra Starship. My AC is still broken, so it was hot. And awesome. I think I worked out all major muscle groups. And I must say. I'm pretty sure I can DANCE. I mean, I'm no Robert Muraine, but I bet you if I had a choreographer, I could hop on into any HSM production and not ruin it.

Nobody really knows how much I like to dance. I think my office mates have begun to get an idea because I often dance at my desk as I type (I told you. I'm talented). But I LOVE it. It's really fun!

After the crazy dance party, I did yoga with some friends. We decided to step it up to level 3 (from level 2). It was harder for sure, but super fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. And I was impressed with my skillz. I have gained a level of flexibility that I have never attained in my life until now. And I am building strength and balance. I love it!

Like I said. I feel accomplished today. Let's see how tomorrow plays out.

Comments

Popular Posts