Whirlwind

Um...FINALLY here are the pictures from May! I made Matt a homemade cheesecake for his birthday...can you tell how excited he is?!?!




I love this man!


Anyway, things have been so ridiculous in the past 2 weeks. We have been going through a family crisis (hence my complete absence after promising to do better at blogging) and I have just been at a loss. The whole situation made me question whether or not I really believe that my God is mighty to save. I mean, it's the title of my blog, but when things get so hard, do I really believe it? Turns out I do, but simple faith is not always easy!

Anyway, things are improving on that front, and so I would rather not dwell on it for the time being.

In other news, I am pretty sure that I have developed a serious case of ADD. And I'm only half kidding. I've always been easily distracted, but ever since things went down with my family, I have not been able to concentrate at all. I will start on a project at work, only to forget I was doing it and pick it up again hours later. I start emails in the morning, get started on something else, and then forget the email until the end of the day. And it's that way ALL THE TIME. Not to mention, I can barely stand sitting at my desk for more than 10 minutes at a time. What is wrong with me?!

So...this feels like a good stopping point for now.

Comments

la beast said…
Maybe its anxiety. when I was really stressed out I didnt even realize I had anxiety which was causing memory loss.


Hope wedding planning is as fun as it seems!

Popular Posts