I could start...

Well, I really should be working on the details of my wedding, but I have neglected this blog for far too long!

I don't really know where to start.

I could start with the fact that I had an awesome group at camp last week. They were really fun. 8th grade graduates from a school in SA, and my cousin (second cousin, technically, but does that really matter?!) was one of my campers. Imagine her surprise that her older, more mature, usually-somewhat-quiet-and-withdrawn-at-family-gatherings cousin is really just older. Not so much more mature, and not so much quiet.

I could start with saying that the past month has been such a blur. I don't know where it went. I feel like I haven't slept a proper night in months. And now the summer is here, and I can go to a normal 8-5ish work schedule! What?!

I could also say that since summer is now here, wedding planning is back in full swing! I tried my dress on again this past weekend and didn't want to take it off. Matt and I bought our wedding bands, purchased a bed and paid off our honeymoon just this past weekend. We still have so much to do, and while I am not stressing out at all (which is amazing), I feel a sense of urgency to get everything done.

I could tell you about how my room is a wreck because for the past month, I have only had time to run in, throw things down on the floor, and run out again. I can barely stand to be there. The rest of my house is fine. Pristine, even. Sometime this week I would like to clean my room, but we will see how soon that can happen.

I could also tell you about how my roommate has finally left me. She has summer responsibilities to attend to, and that means living with the people she is in charge of. So she no longer lives with me, and this makes me sad.

But I just don't know where to start. So I will leave you with the promise of updates as often as I can afford them, and that's pretty much it.

Comments

Popular Posts