Relocation to Middle Earth

Ok. I have decided that I am going to pack up and move to Mordor, because it is clearly a much more comfortable temperature than my house right now.

When I got home from work to change into my swimsuit, it was 88 degrees in my hallway. My room was even hotter. I don't even know how that is possible!!! But thank goodness I was heading down to the river!!

I have had my fan and the living room fan on all day long. And the windows have been open all evening. The only bad thing? Bugs. Stupid, dumb, bugs!!! Even though I have screens on my windows, the little ones still make it in. And they still land on my computer screen. And they still buzz around being annoying. And they still fly up my nose. Oh! And some of them bite!

There aren't bugs in Mordor, right?

Comments

la beast said…
you are getting married SO SOON! EEEEEEE

Popular Posts