I know, I know...

I said I would do better at this blogging thing, and it hasn't taken me very long to do a terrible horrible job on that. I read blogs fairly often - pretty much every day! I even go to my page first to read them. And then I think about blogging. And I think of how I should write another soon. And what I should blog about. But it never happens. See, here's the deal - my schedule is so full all the time! What with a full time job, Bible studies, and skype dates every night, I don't have a lot of time to come in to the office to blog. Yeah, I don't have internet in my apartment so if I want to do anything, I have to do it in the office - boo!

So we played soccer after work today. This is actually a pretty common occurrence, I just have never joined in before. I get really self conscious because I haven't really ever played soccer before. Unless you count the one time I played with my younger cousins who play soccer for their schools. And that other time in Mexico with some kiddos there. But other than that, I have no history with soccer except being a complete failure at it in PE in elementary school (you know, where you don't actually play soccer, they just teach you to "dribble" the ball with your feet). But it was really fun! I am super sore because I have lots of joint problems and those totally get worse when you play soccer for over an hour in low 40 degree weather. But it was ridiculously fun. I don't really have the energy right now to go into detail.

Oh, and I joined the Tmobile network and got a blackberry which WORKS OUT AT CAMP! That is totally awesome. Totally! It uses the wi-fi connection to send and receive calls and texts. Unfortunately, because I don't have internet in my house, I can't use my phone there. Yet.

Now I have a date with Matt!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
how adorable are you?
VERY!
Also, how very cool that your phone works at camp. Wow!

Popular Posts