Drugged

Note to self - NEVER take a Benadryl in the morning. EVER.

I have some little small itchy bumps on my finger that have been around for a few days and have been getting on my nerves, so this morning I decided it was time to solve the problem by taking one benadryl and putting some cortizone cream on it.

As a result of my brilliant decision, the entire day I have felt extremely drugged. So tired (like fall over and get my keyboard imprinted on my face tired), and really dizzy. I have been on a carnival ride all day long, my friends!

Just one benadryl. One tiny little pink and white capsule.

HORRIBLE idea!! And so pathetic, I might add...

I even took a nap* when I got home from work today...to no avail!

On a slightly less medicinal note, Matt is at Redcloud this week for his WFR recert. He got there today and I have to say that I am so jealous. He gets to be with so many people I love dearly - gets to hang out with them, laugh with them, and just be with them! And I don't. And it makes me really sad. I also miss the place, too. Who wouldn't miss a beautiful, snow covered mountain valley?? I can't wait to hear every little detail when we talk tonight.

And maybe soon I will give you a real update on what is going on in my life, other than just random snippets from day to day. Maybe.

*I suck at taking naps. I try really hard. But most of the time I just lay there in some weird not-awake-yet-not-sleeping state. And then I get up more tired than ever and a tad bit frustrated that I am exhausted but didn't sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts