let it snow!

It has been pretty chilly here at Camp Eagle as of late...and today it snowed! None of it stuck, but we got some decent flurries! It was pretty cool ;) I went outside and just soaked it in - it's been the first snow I've seen since leaving Redcloud in October. It was really fun because instead of falling in clumps, the snow was falling as individual flakes! I really like it when you can look and see the intricate design of each tiny snowflake. It just blows my mind that God takes the time to make them all different! And really, I just think it's cool how God has made everything. I was watching Planet Earth last night (the American one...not as good...the narrator just can't compare to the British guy) and it really is just fascinating at how God has created so many creatures and all of them are so unique and some are so WEIRD. But it's not only the appearance of animals that He has put so much thought into - their behaviors are so cool, too! For instance, dolphins and sailfish (and many other predatory sea creatures, as well, I'm sure) demonstrate complete genius when they trap their prey! It is fascinating to see how God has equipped everything with exactly what it needs to get by.

So as I write, I am sitting in my office waiting for the group that is coming in this weekend. It is going to be interesting because even though the group is coming today, there is still a lot that I don't know about them. For instance, I am not exactly sure how many people are coming OR what time they are getting here. SO, we'll see how that goes... :)

But for now, I am going to talk with Matt :D

Comments

Popular Posts