I'll Be Home for Christmas

You can count on me!

Anyway...work yesterday and today was really difficult because I was pretty much the only person in the office (except today when I was the ONLY person in the office). Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay motivated to be in the office working when everyone else is gone on Christmas break? Yeah, it's about as easy as convincing Winnie the Pooh to give up honey. But, there was a light at the end of the tunnel - I got to come home after work today! I will be home for a glorious full week before I return to camp for 3 days to work and leave again because I AM GOING TO PENNSYLVANIA! Emily* would be so proud.

There is a new addition to the family - a 50" flat screen tv! I am still having a hard time believing how HUGE it is and how MY parents bought it. I can't wait until the BlueRay player is installed - then when I do TaeBo I can have an almost life-size Billy Blanks motivating me to get my butt kicked! It's gonna be a par-tay!!

Oh, and since I live in the middle of nowhere, I get to do all of my Christmas shopping these next few days! It shouldn't be so bad since I only have 5 people to buy gifts for. And 3 of those I have a little of their gifts already; the other 2 I am still in the process...But I did do about 5 minutes of Christmas shopping at Target tonight. Wahoo!


*Emily was my suitemate my sophomore year of college. She is from PA. And was the first Yankee I ever knew. She introduced me to whoopie pies. I am indebted to her for the rest of my life!

Comments

Popular Posts