Well, We Moved!

Well, it has been a full week since Matt and I moved into our new place. We love it - it is the perfect size and it is in the perfect location. I'll be honest, though, this week felt like a month. I honestly can't believe it has only been a week. We haven't had Internet (still don't-we are at my parent's house for dinner and so this is my first ever post on an iPad!), work has been crazy, moving in and unpacking has been chaotic, and my students shared their colds with me. That much stuff can't possibly all fit into just one week, can it? This weekend has been spent mostly sucking on cough drops, drinking tons of water, and playing super nintendo. That's right. Super nintendo. And y'all? I still own. School is stressful but good. We are almost halfway through the school year and I am completely astonished. Where did the time go? I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break and the time to rest and visit with family. I might even get to read a book! Wouldn't that be something?

Comments

Popular Posts