Working and Moving

I am relieved that this week has come to an end.  It was just kinda an overall crappy week.  I'm sure you know how that goes.

I'm not really sure what the deal was, but I woke up at 2:20 every morning, and my dreams were filled with school.  It was as if I never left school all week long.  When I woke up at 2:20, it was usually because of some school dream I had and I started thinking about what I still needed to do and how to get it done.  I also got a pounding headache every afternoon, like clockwork.  On Friday, the headache was so bad that 2 Excedrin Migraine and a Dr. Pepper didn't even make a dent in it.

Yesterday afternoon, Matt went to Austin for a football game with some of my cousins, and I think it was some much needed guy time.  While he was gone, I watched girly movies and worked on school.  It wasn't a bad afternoon, I have to say.

The weather has been nice and cool this weekend, too.  I love waking up to 30 or 40 something degrees.  Wearing slippers and cuddly clothes is just fun when you don't get to do it that often.  So today will probably just be laid back.  Thankfully, I got all my work done yesterday and so I will be able to relax for one day.  Then it's back to the grindstone tomorrow!

Oh, and we are actually moving in 6 days.  I'm excited and stressed out all at once.  Moving is usually a stressful thing, anyway, but I feel like this will be more stressful than before.  We are moving into a smaller space than our last home, and so I am positive that not everything will fit.  It has also been so long since we have lived in our own place that I actually don't even remember what we do own.  And moving is so time consuming!  How do you find the time to move when you don't ever have time to do anything other than work?

Even though I'm stressing about it, I really am excited.  It's really weird - it's like I know that we are moving, but it probably won't really sink in until it happens.  So, just as a forewarning, it may be more than a week until my next post.  6 days!

Comments

Popular Posts