Millie


Hi!  My name is Millie, and I am just so stinkin' cute!  I'm a little fuzzy, roly-poly puff ball.  My favorite games include biting, destroying anything and everything in my path, chasing balls, getting under your feet and tripping you, and dancing on keyboards as you are trying to type.  Chasing shadows is really fun, too!  I also love to eat sticks and plastic and used tissues from the trash can...but my favorite thing to eat is ICE!  Seriously.  When I hear you getting ice, I will run from wherever I am straight to the freezer and will sit ever so still waiting for you to share!  After I eat my ice (well, really any time), I will come and give you lots of kisses all over your face!  It's extra points if I can get my tongue up your nose, in your ear, or in your mouth.  That's the best.

My BFF is Jack.  People think we're related, but we aren't.  This is us at a picnic!

 
So.  Am I the cutest thing you've ever seen or what?!



Comments

Unknown said…
Millie and Jack, they are like BFF. I like this. :0)

Popular Posts