maybe the only time i will relate to one of cameron diaz's characters

1) go to this video
2) move the cursor until the time shows 5:15
3) watch for approximately 40 seconds

i feel like this a lot. no matter what happens, what people say to me...i have the hardest time crying. it takes something near catastrophic to make me cry. sometimes movies or songs or a book will move me to the point of tears, but nothing ever spills over. i have too much control. i can count on one hand the number of people who have truly seen me cry. i can't even remember the last time i really had a good cry. (literally, brain straining in an effort to figure this one out..!) sometimes i am really glad for this, because i don't get hurt or sad as easily as most people. and less people see my red, swollen crying face. but most of the time, it's downright frustrating. something must be wrong with me. even if i want to cry, i can't. it's like i have forgotten how. it makes me question whether or not i am really human sometimes. why is it that nothing touches me? why nothing really reaches me? it's like i'm numb. incapable of feeling sad. it's so odd.

do any of you know what i am talking about? is this an issue for anyone else?

Comments

Popular Posts