It's the Most Busiest Time of the Year!

That goes well with the Christmas tune, right? I think so. Never mind the blatantly incorrect grammar.

Well, folks...for the month of October I was officially transported from the realm of the blogging world to the world of non-stop guests and groups (meaning non-stop work!). I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (it's so close!) and I am excited!

Don't get me wrong - having all these groups here has been fantastic! I have met so many fantastic people and heard some pretty incredible stories. Some of them are downright hilarious and I laughed the whole time they were here! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with every group that has come out here this month.

It's just...I'm exhausted!

My final group of the month leaves tomorrow around lunch time and then I will get some rest (when I finish the work day)! I haven't had a day off in over 10 days at this point (I did get a half day this past Monday, but I ran some camp errands with Matt)! And let's face it - when I sleep 7 hours a night but am still having a hard time keeping my eyes open at 10 AM...I need some rest!

We were even so busy that Matt and my 2 month anniversary went by without either of us thinking about it! Oops.

November.

*sigh*

:)

Comments

Popular Posts