Blogging....about blogging...kinda

I have been meaning to update this for like the past week, but time has just been something that I have not had much of! This month is non-summer's busiest month out here at camp - there are something like 1,500 people coming through here just this month! As a result, most of my work days range from 9-16 hours and I only get 5 days off for the whole month. We are halfway there and I am ready for the summer! It will be nice to stop and breathe. I imagine it could be compared to running a half marathon and collapsing at the end...??

Last Monday was Matt's birthday and I have wanted to post pictures, but haven't had the time to put them up on my computer! So maybe more on that later...???

The summer staff arrived yesterday, and that is just so weird to me! I feel like it was just yesterday that we said "OMG summer staff comes in 12 weeks!!!" But nope, they are here now! It is also weird to think that they will be here for the next 3 months - I am so used to people coming and leaving again in 3 DAYS.

Don't get me wrong - I am totally psyched that they are here! God has awesome things in store for this summer and has called each one of those precious college students out here for a purpose. And I am totally excited about that!

I hope to get to blog about a few things soon: Matt's birthday, results of a huge storm at camp, and a movie review (and with pictures!)!!

I promise I haven't disappeared completely, but until June rolls around, I don't stop running ;)

Comments

Popular Posts