Hiatus

So it has been a while since my last post. What with Christmas and then being back at camp for 3 days and then flying to PA for New Years and roadtripping back down a week later and being back out at camp again I have been BUSY! But things are slowing down.

Christmas was good and I am thoroughly enjoying all the gifts I got - especially the books! I got the Wrinkle in Time quintet by Madeline L'Engle and I also got the Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis. Oh, and Matt got me the 4th book of Ted Dekker's Circle series. So I am really enjoying my free time these days!

I flew up to PA for New Years and that was great. I got delayed in Newark (yeah, the airport where there was a huge security breach...but that was after I was there) for a few hours but made it to PA safe and sound. Matt greeted me at the airport with a rose! New Years at his cousin's house was good - I was ridiculously tired (running on 3 hours of sleep) and still sick (yay for having a cold). PS, flying with a head cold is PAINFUL!!! I stayed with Matt's mom and her family, so that was good - I really enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know them. I was pretty quiet, though...I guess I was kinda shy around them!

So now Matt has made his big move halfway across the country to be in Texas! I got to show him around Eagle some yesterday - I showed him the rock site and some of our high ropes, and then took him to the lookout so he could see camp from up high. It was good!

This week is going to be busy - we are hosting a school group and will be doing lots of fun things! I am helping teach the geology lesson and we are going caving each time, so I will be spending a good bit of my week in a cave! Woo hoo!!!

But for now, I am going to have a skype date with Matt who is now 2 hours away instead of 27! :D

Comments

Popular Posts