staff training

is hard. not because it's all new or because there is so much information. in fact, it's hard for the exact polar opposite reasons. most of the stuff are things i have heard before and i have a really hard time paying attention and looking enthused. at the same time, some things are good to hear again - nice to have a little reminder of things that i should work harder at.

i really like most of the new oe staff. i really thought the age difference would be more of a problem (plenty of them just graduated high school...) but they are great! i especially love that they are musical. i mean, at least 3 of them know who chloe agnew is! AND they like her music! and then one of them introduced me to hayley westenra, who i absolutely love! speaking of music, one of my bffs, heather, recently introduced me to a band called owl city who i also cannot stop listening to (well, when i get the chance). and thanks to rache and andrew i now have an account with pandora (the online radio thing) and i can listen to whatever i want! it was fun going home and getting to hear lots of new great songs on the radio, but sad to not be able to listen to them much since moving back out into the wilderness that is redcloud.

but now it's time for a lovely lunch of sysco products which may or may not sit well with my stomach (so far, the food has not sat well with me at all since returning to camp) so we will leave it at that for now.

oh, and i miss risa.

Comments

RisaPerk said…
Oh golly, I feel so special that I have a special place in your blog! I called you the other day, just to say hello and expect a phone call back next time you are in service... and I miss ya too.

Popular Posts