music

i honestly believe that music is one of the greatest gifts God ever gave to man.

music can touch the soul in a way no words can.

perhaps music is in itself a language.

music can embody one emotion or a thousand emotions at one time, and not lessen the value or intensity of those emotions.

music can move us to laughter or to tears without us really even knowing why.

i think there are parts deep down in each of us that know what God intended when He created us. i think we know He intended nothing but the purest, most innocent, selfless, joyful, rapturous world, in which love abounded and all was good. i think because this was the way God intended it, our souls still suffer when we realize how far this world has fallen from the paradise that God initially created.

some songs, musical pieces if you will, move in me and make me believe that it is still possible. some arise a new hope in my heart that it will one day be returned to its prior state (and we know that eventually, things will be perfect!).

some songs make me feel brave and adventurous! some songs make me sad in a happy way, if that even makes sense. some songs make me want to fly off to another world! i love how music makes me feel!

close your eyes and really listen to these songs (seriously, don't watch the videos - most of them are kinda lame, but the songs are beautiful). tell me how the music makes you feel!









Comments

Popular Posts