my old job

today was my last day at the heb.

i am done.

this is the first time i walked away knowing that i am officially no longer an employee of mr. butt. because this time, unlike the other times, i actually quit instead of going on a leave of absence.

it's a good feeling. different, but good.

it has finally hit me that i really am moving. it takes longer for things to really sink in with me, and so here i am 6 days before flying to start a new chapter of my life in a different state, and i am finally starting to grasp what that means. yesterday i mailed 3 packages to my new home because it was actually cheaper than taking checked baggage with me - yikes! i am equally terrified and excited. and i think both emotions are due to the fact that i am stepping out into a completely new place and i don't really know what to expect.

yikes!

Comments

Reba said…
yay!!!! I'm so excited for you! once you get all settled, I'll come visit you! :)
la beast said…
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Popular Posts